Sunday 12 January 2014

Journal52

Hi there - goodness two posts in one day, long time since I've managed that !! I've been in somewhat of a creative slump for a while now, just about managing my DT commitments but with not much enthusiasm for anything else and was beginning to get a bit concerned that my craft supplies would be forming cobwebs. Yesterday I sat browsing some blogs and came across an Art Journal workshop/challenge that caught my eye called Journal52. Now I've dabbled with Art Journals before and enjoyed it so thought I'd give it a go. Each week a prompt is given for you to create a journal page - Week one's is 'Up, Up and Away' and here is my page
I have a bit of a personal journey to continue with through 2014 and this page goes with the idea of the butterflies flying away with the negative thoughts that could get in my way. The background is a Gelli Plate print, the images are stamped and coloured with inktense water colour pencils. Really enjoyed making this page with a renewed enthusiasm for my craft desk, and looking forward to the next quote ! 

Am also sharing this over at PanPastel challenge blog where the theme is Anything Goes. 

Thanks for looking..Esther xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your journal page Esther, lots of beautiful and happy colours. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab journal page Esther, thank you for joining in Premium Craft Brands, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I'm also doing these journal pages..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal page Esther ... good luck on your journey this year!
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun over at Premium Craft brand and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails