Tuesday 1 April 2014

Humour with Craft-Room

Hi all - we're back again for another challenge over at Craft Room and as this is launching on Aprils Fools day Mervi has asked us to inject some humour into our creations.  Our sponsor this fortnight is The Stamp Man. 

I have to admit I struggled with this theme  - I've never really made humorous cards and didn't think I had any supplies that fitted, but I found a lone sentiment stamp which I hope is mildly amusing and went with it - 

A simple card - the bottom edge sprayed with ink sprays to which I've added a stamped and embossed cupcake. The banner is a stamp and die cut set which I've used to place the sentiment.   I hope you join us and I look forward to having a bit of a chuckle as I visit you this fortnight, for the right reasons of course !!  

5 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, great sentiment, love the background;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Esther... if only it was true! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Esther, how I wish this were true!! great card, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Esther - the quote is great and like Debi I wish it was true.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails