Sunday 17 May 2015

Old Favourite Stamp at Fashionable Stamping

Well it's my turn to choose a theme over at Fashionable Stamping and I thought we'd have a rummage around and dig out an old but favourite stamp. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's got a collection of beautiful stamps from way back that don't see the light of day as much as they should as I purchase new stash ! Well here's your excuse to find them. I've used a beautiful stamp from PSX. It's says 1998 on the side and I think that's pretty much when I got it.  
I've created a Brusho background by sprinkling them on my craft mat, applying water and 'dabbing' my card stock. I painted the main image with Brushos too. 

As always my fellow FSC teamies have created some beautiful works of art so please head over and check them out. I hope you feel inspired to join our challenge - Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and stamping needs to be the focal point on your project.  NO Digi stamps please. Our sponsor is Flonzcraft and the winner chosen at random will receive a voucher for $20 - we also give special mention to our top 3. 

Can't wait to see what you create....Happy Crafting...Esther xx

7 comments:

  1. Love how you've used your stamp to make your own designer style paper background, beautiful card!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My type of card Esther beautifully soft, delicate and very adorable.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Esther, love the background with its soft colours and delicate stamping. It just proves we shouldn't neglect our old stamps.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Esther, The stamp is lovely and I really like the pretty pastel effect you have achieved with the Brusho paints.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Esther, this is sooo beautiful. I absolutely love the colours and that stamp is gorgeous. I love the water colouring of the vase and flowers, so perfect with the soft background.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely can see why this stamp would be a fav. So neat how you can see it lightly in the background and then defined more as a focal point. Soooo sweet, gentle, peaceful... wonderful. j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Esther, love that stamp and your background is so delicate, I'm really heavy handed with my brushos so I think i'll have to practice lol
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails