Thursday 21 May 2015

Stamp and Stencils Guest Designer

Wow I was very excited to learn I had been picked as a winner over at Stamp and Stencils and would get the opportunity to be a guest designer with the very talented team.   The current challenge picked by Ruth is 'three of a kind' and I made 3 ATCs and mounted them on a board.

 For a step by step pop over to Stamp and Stencils , I hope you get creative and join in....

I'm also sharing this over at The Mirror Crack'd - Tryptich
Happy Crafting Esther xx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous trio Esther, love the vibrancy of these and the detail you've packed in...great quote too! Thanks for a great GDT post! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win and a fabulous GD piece love those ATC's
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this gorgeous piece on the Stamps and Stencils blog. If you fancy a spot on a Mixed Media team, I am currently running a call at The Mirror Crack'd.

    By the way, your piece would have been perfect for our current Triptych challenge too. Sadly we haven't had many entries as I guess the challenge is a little too precise! :-(

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tryptich, gorgeous colours too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Mirror Crack'd and good luck, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely lovely Esther! Thank you for joining us over at The Mirror Crack'd... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is fantastic, Esther!

    I LOVE the vibrant colours and the quote! Beautifully done and so very enchanting!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Mirror Crack'd!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful quote Esther, gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining at The Mirror Crack'd !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails