Sunday 12 June 2016

Blooming Beautiful at Fashionable Stamping Challenge

Over at FSC the new monthly theme is Beautiful Blooms, chosen by our lovely Claire. I chose an IndigoBlu stamp for my card, colouring with Inktense pencils.
The background layer was made by stencilling some white acrylic paint and once dry inking over with Distress inks - I then wiped back the ink from the paint.
 I added stamping and ink splatters to the background but forgot to take a picture of this stage.  The Tulips are stamped and masked and I created an ombre background with my Inktense pencils before colouring the flowers also with Inktense.
 After colouring I added some glossy accents to the Tulips for added definition and texture and once dry layered up with patterned cardstock and embelishments.

Don't forget we are a stamping challenge so we do need to see rubber/acrylic stamping on your project. To qualify for the winner’s prize we especially need to see that the stamping is the focal point on the project and that the stamping follows the format of the theme.

NO DIGI STAMPS ARE ALLOWED …but you may use digi downloads for enhancement of your projects … please remember that the main focal point must be STAMPING.

The winner of each challenge will receive a very generous voucher of $20 for Flonz’s Store

I really hope you join us and look forward to visiting your beautiful blooms creations

I'm sharing my card here -

Penny Black and More - Flower Power
Stamps and Stencils - Floral Frenzy
Classic Design Team - Anything Goes

Happy Stamping..Esther xx

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Esther, love the image and it's beautifully coloured. A gorgeous backing, such a sham to cover it up.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther, your card is fantastic. Great designed, I like it very much
    Hugs Carola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have done an amazing job with your flower colouring and turned this card into an absolutely stunning feature. Great work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning creation Esther and the Tulips are so beautifully coloured. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Esther, This is such a lovely card and I love the depth of colour that you've achieved on the Tulips, they look so rich and they're blended beautifully. You've made some wonderful scrapbook pages. I started one when my first Grandchild was due a couple of years ago and unfortunately, I haven't progressed any further. I think I always find larger pages a bit daunting, either that, or I have so many ideas that I feel overwhelmed by it all. Thanks for the inspiration and maybe I'll have another shot at it soon. Sandra :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Esther! I love this gorgeous stamp and your beautiful coloring and layering! Fantastic creation! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Esther, wow this is beautiful, I love the colour of those beautiful blooms. Inktense are such gorgeous colours.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a vibrant pretty card, such lovely tulips. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Esther, love the repeat of the tulips ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails