Tuesday 7 June 2016

This is me

I hate having my photo taken and until yesterday had never snapped a selfie - and then I had my hair done and my friend sent me a message asking me how it was, so I thought...go for it...take a pic and send it. So I did...and it wasn't too bad, so inspired by a couple of challenges I printed and scrapped it.
 'Lasting Memories' are running a theme of 'All about me'. Last weeks challenge was to scrap the meaning of your name which I really liked the idea of but missed the deadline, but this week is Anything Goes so I did it anyway. My name means Star, which fitted perfectly with the challenge over at 'Challenge YOUrself' where they are asking for layouts using geometric shapes. 
I think this is the first ever scrapbook layout I have created with myself as the subject and I don't hate it.  Thanks for stopping by...Esther xx 

15 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Esther. I love the bling and that you did the stars as the meaning of your name. Anyone who can CREATE lovely projects like you do is a STAR to me. SUPER picture too... so happy you shared your gorgeous smile with us!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful photo of YOU and how you used stars for our challenge this month! Your page is fun and gorgeous! thank you so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month - we are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo of you! Your layout is lovely too, fabulous layering. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous, love all the punched, stamped, printed stars! Great photo matting! Your hair looks great!! Thanks for playing along ar Challenge YOUrself Eshter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esther glad you did the meaning of your name during the anything goes challenge although all challenges run for the whole month. Love the selfie and your hair looks great. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Esther, don't hate a layout with yourself on it, it's lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely layout Esther, fab selfie......your hair looks great!
    hugs Jo x
    I have CANDY if you'd like to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout Esther! Love that you got this into our challenge... but just a side note... each challenge lasts all month. We have 4 total with a new one that starts each Sunday. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esther, loved your design, I love the stars and that your name has that meaning is wonderful, very cute your fot, you look happy !!!!
    Thanks for joining us on this challenge.
    A hug.
    Ceci.-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page! Great job! Thank you for joining us at CYS! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layering of the mats and the stars. Fab page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should join us more often and we'll make you scrap yourself every month! Great job, love all layers too and all the stars for the star you are! Kate (CY)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should join us more often and we'll make you scrap yourself every month! Great job, love all layers too and all the stars for the star you are! Kate (CY)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely page! Thanks you playing with Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails