Saturday 23 July 2016

Marbling fun

Another Layout completed from our Cornwall 2007 holiday.
 This was inspired by Bev's sketch over at 'Scrapping everyday Miracles'
and also by Challenge #300 at 'Lasting Memories' which is 'marbles'.  I love the beautiful patterns found in marbles and so created my own as a background using shaving foam and inks.
I used papers and more pinwheels from my Counterfeit Kit.
I'm really enjoying scrapping these old photos and bringing back some lovely memories - I'm just so glad I made some notes at the time of what we did. Thanks for stopping by...Happy Crafting...Esther xx

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful technique for creating your background. So glad you joined us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done backgrounds with shaving cream too...so fun! You did an awesome job on this.
    Beautiful pictures and great embellishments.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! What a fabulous background...you nailed that marbling effect. Stunning layout....thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! That background is fantastic and you did a fantastic job with the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great layout Esther--I love the fun background and the cute pinwheels. Thanks so much for joining us at SEM for our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails