Sunday 2 July 2017

So Go Ombre

Wow- July already, and I (Esther) am back on the Go Go Getaway blog to share my version of the fab Ombre technique that Terri taught at March 2017 Go Go Getaway. I created a panel across the full width of my page. I started with white at the top then mixed some Gelato stick with the texture paste to create the colour,  gradually adding more as I moved down the page. I didn't want to cover up all that yummy texture so just used a few bits and pieces around the photo. July - Ombre texture
I love this look and will definitely be using it again. I'd love to see your layouts if you have a go so please share on the facebook page - and don't forget you can also enter out monthly challenge on the page too.
Thanks for stopping by...Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails