Monday 28 August 2017

Cat Cuddles

I found some time to create a page for myself  - don't you just love Bank Holidays! I recently went to stay with my oldest/bestest school friend and her cat always enjoys being made a fuss of.  I made my own cut file which I then filled with patterned paper.
I layered the photos with patterned paper and created a cluster along the top and two smaller ones around the title letters and to the top left. I have had the cat buttons for about 15 years and finally found a use for them. I trimmed the layout and added a doodles border and also a border of patterned paper.
I used pink letters with polka dots and stuck some 'paws' on. Wooden buttons, brad and Nuvo dots added the finishing touches.
My layout was inspired by a few challenges too and I'm sharing them here - 

11 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful layout and your cut file paws are fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther! Your layout is absolutely adorable! I love the photos, your journaling, and your entire awesome design. And those die-cut paws are perfect here!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page and photos! Love those die cuts! Great job! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute layout! I love those paw prints! Thanks for joining our polka dot challenge at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Live all the cat-related embellishments and paws die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY!! What a SWEET Layout!! Love the photos and all the lovely embellies!! SUPER FAB! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories ( Polka Dot Challenge) and also with The Challenge YOUrself Blog ( Die-cut Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout...the paw prints are just PURR-FECT! Thanks for playing along with the Polka Dot challenge at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love layouts with cats in it, super special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a cat like that. She even will hug you around the neck if you pick her up. So cute with the polka dot paws. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute layout! I love all the paw prints and cats! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page! Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails