Monday 2 April 2018

Be Inspired by GoGo Getaway....

My GoGo Getaway Team mates have just returned from another fabulous weekend retreat and while I couldn't join them I was inspired by the challenges they set for the delegates over the weekend and was able to make some of my own layouts and here they are - 

Inspired by Lorraine's colours - the bright, gorgeous colours chosen by Lorraine were just perfect for a Gelatos rainbow background behind my black and white photo.  


 Inspired by Niki's scraplift - I added fussy cut butterflies over a mixed media background for these cute photos of my nieces (now grown up and mummy's themselves!!) in their ballet costumes ready for a performance !
Inspired by Nancy's quote - I used my new sketch pens to write the quote around the edge and draw the camera, which I then coloured by hand - I love vintage photos and thought Nancy's quote was perfect for this of my mum and Grandma and their friends.  
Inspired by Lisa's Shape (House) - I back filled a cut file before layering onto some background paper and adding embellishments to the photos we took of our house being built!


Here are the Be Inspired by challenges I used - the rest of the team also set some great inspiration, keep an eye on the GoGo Getaway blog this month to see their layouts. 


Thanks for stopping by...Happy Crafting...Esther xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts - they make me smile x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails